Sunday, February 1, 2015

GDP : gross domestic product, total dollar value of all goods and services producted with a countries borders within a year.

GNP: gross national product value of all final goods and services produced by Americans in a year.

GDP (Included):
C+ G+ Ig+G+Xn
- C- consumption
       -67% of the energy
        -final good or services
-Ig: gross private domestic investment
          - factory equipment maintenance
          - factory equipment new
          - construction of housing
          - unsold inventory sold in a year
 -G: government spending
-Xn: net exports
          - Exports (-) Imports

1 comment:

  1. This is a big improvement from last time, It actually made me want to learn, I really appreciated how you added more pictures and even a video for people who are slightly confused still (like me). And I thought it was cool even how you broke down what's included in GDP. I under you put videos and other dudedads but what would make it perfect would be examples. But all together, this is a good blog.

    ReplyDelete